Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brat Pack/ Kid mischief?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sylverangel

sylverangel

Brat Pack/ Kid mischief? Empty
PostSubject: Brat Pack/ Kid mischief?   Brat Pack/ Kid mischief? I_icon32Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:47 pm

So I had a single idea to start this stuff off, for what sort of mischief the passle of weyrbrats collectively known as the brat pack can get into. So, to start off...

-Using a weyrling training first flight mound as a sledding hill, or other sort of sliding/ rolling down/ etc hill

-Using the Hatching Grounds for some sort of sport (when it's devoid of gold dragons, of course). I previously used the idea of baseball, though it would be fine if anyone's interested!
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: Brat Pack/ Kid mischief?   Brat Pack/ Kid mischief? I_icon32Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:29 pm

We could create a new sport for them to play, combining aspects of current sports on earth?

Stealing firelizard eggs? If we have a firelizard clutching at or nearby the Weyr. It would mean someoen at the weyr has one that is clutching most likely since Fort isn't exactly tropical....

And what about "bull riding" via herbeast....whoever stays on the longest...

I'd love to work on some ideas for them. Once we see some of the personalities involved. Group dynamic makes different things possible.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: Brat Pack/ Kid mischief?   Brat Pack/ Kid mischief? I_icon32Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:31 pm

putting this here so i remember. Dreamer wanted to do a leadership training for brats/ weyrlings
Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brat Pack/ Kid mischief?   Brat Pack/ Kid mischief? I_icon32

Back to top Go down

Brat Pack/ Kid mischief?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: OOC :: Everything OOC :: OOC Chatter-
Jump to: