Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Igen Gold (Tags: D'nier, Ambriel & Zorayda)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

Igen Gold (Tags: D'nier, Ambriel & Zorayda) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Igen Gold (Tags: D'nier, Ambriel & Zorayda)   Igen Gold (Tags: D'nier, Ambriel & Zorayda) - Page 2 I_icon32Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:18 pm

Nodding in agreement, “Alright. We do indeed have plenty to focus on over the next few days.” She paused, sipping at her water. “Let me know who you select to be part of the advance party.” She said to D’nier before giving him leave to go. Karene was nosy but she also felt it was important for her to know who was doing what duty. Then she had an idea of what everyone was doing. There would be people who were better suited to other tasks sometimes that were wasted in areas that they had no skill in. Human resources was a huge part of being a leader of a Weyr.

Her eyes rested back on Zorayda. “When are you expected to return to High Reaches?” She knew they probably were looking forward to her return as much as she was. Someday they might regret their treatment of her friend. Especially as she would now be a Weyrleader of another Weyr. Igen might not have any prestige yet but it left a lot of room for improvement and the start of new legends. There would be glory in being part of a new Weyr.

Feeling uncomfortable in her chair, she squirmed in her seat trying to become comfortable. Trouble ought to be its name, she thought with a slight grimace. The baby was moving. She could feel it kicking her ribs. The little brat! Ugh. She didn’t even wait for Galadrieth to chime in with, what was one baby compared to one dozen. She empathized with her Gold, truly she did. Although Karene was fairly certain this would be her last child and Galadrieth would go on carrying eggs for some time after.

“If you are staying awhile, I suggest heading over to my weyr…” Which was just around the corner really. The Weyrwoman, took great care in standing up. She didn’t notice if this was any different from before. It didn’t seem all that different right now. She would be happy when the babe was done tormenting her and came out. She was happy to breastfeed her own children but she would also have duties to attend to.
Back to top Go down

Igen Gold (Tags: D'nier, Ambriel & Zorayda)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2