Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sixth Gun

Sixth Gun

A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:27 pm

A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] Rihanflower_zps8ba90a1e

It was the day after their return from Telgar Hold. His family was still making arrangements for the funeral of his brother, Ermon, and he himself was in the final stages of arranging Captain Toshiro's escape from the detention cell at Southern Telgar Hold. All of it had been draining and to tell the truth, Rihan was feeling rather gloomy about the present. He'd been so busy, focused on those things, along with providing emotional support for his Wife and the rest of his family recently that there'd been little time for himself to truly grieve. The depth of his own emotion had been set aside to be dealt with later.

Thus, on their return to Telgar River Hold, Rihan decided that he and Eolyn both, probably needed some time away from everyone else; some time alone to relax. So, on that same eve that Toshiro was to escape, the heir apparent made it clear to his Steward and Headwoman that he and the Lady Holder would not be available for much of the day and throughout the evening. And they were met with only one hesitant reservation -the sky looked as though it might bring rain. The clouds in the distant seemed to be growing darker. But that wasn't something that Rihan was worried about. There had been a hunting lodge erected three miles or so outside of the hold, and that was where he intended on taking them. They would be able to enjoy a ride alone, and then find shelter there for the night.

Having asked Eolyn to meet him in the gardens late in the afternoon, Rihan had left his reason for it a surprise, asking her only to bring her cloak since it was outside -which might be perfectly understandable and even normal as of late, given healer's orders recently.

Rihan was excited when he saw her come from the Hold. As soon as she moved down the path toward where he stood, somewhat hiding amoungst the autumn coloured foliage, he whispered in a conspiratorial manner, reaching his hand out for hers. "Eolyn! Come with me! Hurry!" And as soon as she'd give him her hand, he pulled her along with him, running toward the stables.

((Errrr.. lol hope that's good enough for now >D im losing muse to sleepiness. I'm out for the night hehehehe. ))
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:41 pm

Eolyn was pleasantly surprised by her husband's request to meet him. She didn't allow herself to worry more than usual over what it might mean. Surely it wasn't for anything bad or he would have warned her. While it had taken her a little while to settle on what to wear, she was still on time to meet him. She started early because she knew it would take some time for her to deem the outfit "perfect".

She had made certain to wear her deep blue cloak. It would keep her warm but it wasn't too warm, she would not sweat. When she heard his voice, she smiled. Her hand was in his before she knew it. Giggling softly, she ran with him to the stables.

"Where are we going?!" She asked, unable to contain her girlish excitement. Her hand was still holding on to his. Any time she spent with him was wonderful. Eolyn was looking forward to this time. After having such a rough time over the last couple sevendays, it was nice for the two of them to get away from responsibility for a little while.

She was concerned that Rihan had not had enough time to deal with everything that was happening concerning his brother and Toshiro. Now that they were inside the Stables, she could see her runner was already saddled and ready to go. But where were they going?
Back to top Go down
Sixth Gun

Sixth Gun

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Thu Feb 27, 2014 11:52 am

Smiling, Rihan answered his wife's question in somewhat indirect fashion, "Nowhere spectacular. But I think you'll still like it."

Telgar's heir seemed in a much brighter mood than in days previous. There was still a shadow of troublesome thoughts around him perhaps, but today, right now, he'd made the decision to set those things aside.

Having requested that there be saddle bags packed with a few things they might need, including change in clothes and water and food, Rihan was pleased to see all had been prepared for them promptly. Leading their runners from the stables, it was with great courtesy, he assisted Eolyn in mounting her Runner, afterward nimbly climbing atop his own.

Spurring the runner beneath him, he looked to Eolyn with a twinkle in his eye, "Keep up if you can!" Of course, Rihan was challenging her for the fun of it, since he knew of his wife's love of Runner Riding. She might just be a better rider than he; they hadn't had a lot of outings on runner back, since they'd been together.

But with that said, Rihan was racing ahead, two stable boys stumbling backwards to clear the path as he rode by. Leading them from Hold walls, once they got there, it was straight through the fields and toward the distant forest.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:51 pm

Eolyn trusted his judgement in most things, including this outing. Although she did wonder just what he had planned. If he wasn't going to tell her then he wanted it to be a surprise and she wouldn't spoil that for him.

Rihan's excitement rubbed off on her. She was all smiles, as he helped her mount her runner. Eolyn having no idea what had come over her loving husband, simply went along with him. As he sped off she urged her runner forward. No one needed to worry about her on a runner. Not only was she a proficient rider, she had been riding for many turns with only Courisse as riding companion. She had found riding to be one time of day where she need not have to worry about what everyone was thinking of her. Of course it did help that she looked so at ease in the saddle.

Her runner's hooves pounded the ground in long strides, catching up to her husband's runner. When the two beasts were side by side she looked over at Rihan, "You'll have to be faster to outride me."

It was a little unfair for him though, since she was a much smaller and lighter rider, her runner had the advantage. That thought did not stop her from urging her runner past him. She turned her head just slightly to look back and wink at Rihan before the runner beneath her sped off into a gallop towards the forest.

Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:25 pm

Rihan urged his steed on at an even greater pace, though he had no intention of surpassing Eolyn in their chase. Letting her race ahead of him freely must be a liberating feeling for her, and so he wanted for her to enjoy that time. In either case, the Heir Apparent remained close behind, until they neared the edge of the woods.

Catching up to her then, Rihan changed their course, leading them down a less traveled path through the underbrush. "This way."

They would have to travel another mile or more, like this; through some places where the trail was not always cleared completely, leaving branches and overhanging tree limbs and such precariously in their way. But that was somewhat infrequently. Though, there was at least one place where a thick, low branch created an almost natural little gateway for them to pass under.

"This is a trail sometimes used by hunters." Slowing to ride directly beside her when the path widened enough, he'd been watchful of her the whole time, cautious if she should ever need his assistance for anything.

"The sky is darker now -the rain seems to be coming. You aren't afraid, are you?"

Honestly, he didn't expect such a thing from her, but a strong storm could prove disastrous for them if they were caught out in it, should it come on them in full force before they reached the lodge.
Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:12 pm

Cheeks flushed from exertion, the young woman felt her breath coming back to her as they slowed to enter the forest. Eolyn guided her runner, where Rihan indicated. The forest was actually quite lovely, peaceful, quiet and no one could possibly see them. She'd never come here before. It was so nice to be away from everything with Rihan.

Especially with everything that had happened, people seemed to think she would fall over if there was the slightest wind or become ill at the thought of her doing any real chores. Eolyn insisted she was more than capable of keeping up with her duties but people at the Hold had come to love the little Lady and were therefore extra concerned for her.

At least with Rihan, though he loved her more than any of those people, she wouldn't be so coddled. Although she knew he was watchful. Given what she had been through in the past it wasn't wrong for him to be so and she ignored it for the most part.

When he asked, she looked up at the darkening sky. "I'm never afraid when you are with me." Although perhaps she was being braver than she knew herself to be. She was afraid of the dark. She was afraid of being alone too. Rihan would never let any harm come to her and no doubt wherever they were headed, he would have a way to keep them from danger.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Sun Mar 02, 2014 4:29 pm

Rihan was smiling at that, feeling like he knew her well enough to see through the tough little lady act. But, Rihan said nothing, appreciating her courage. He valued that part of her as much as any other and would not disparage it.

"Good." As should be expected of his wonderful Lady Eolyn. Eolyn the Courageous. Eolyn the Beautiful Sun in his life.

As they rode on, the wind began picking up, and Rihan was more frequently casting his eyes up into the sky, hoping that no rain would fall before they made it to their shelter. A short distance still from their lodging however, sprinkles began dripping through the trees, their autumn coloured leaves appearing as though they might be torn from the tips of their branches by the whipping wind.

"Let's hurry. We won't want to get caught out in this."

Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Mon Mar 03, 2014 7:31 pm

The wind grew stronger causing the tops of the trees to sway and bend. A storm was most certainly on its way. Even as Rihan urged them to hurry, she felt the droplets of water, touch her face. She lifted her hood and tied it firmly around her chin. Both hands off the reins, she was guiding her runner with her legs.

The rain was coming down in bigger drops as her runner strove to keep close behind Rihan's. He would have to lead because she did not know where they were headed. She didn't think they were going to make it wherever they were going before the sky let loose.

Luckily the forest provided some protection, but the rain still fell through the branches. To avoid having rain fall into her eyes she was squinting. They probably were not far but the rain was coming down like the sky had opened up an entire lake full of water and was sending it down on them. They were going to be drenched.

Hopefully wherever they were going, they could build a warm fire.

Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:02 pm

"Chi!"

Glancing up at the sky as the darkness deepened, bringing rain with it, Rihan let out a sound of disgust. He hadn't been anticipating the storm arriving quite so early -it moved faster than it seemed to be, earlier. But Eolyn was correct to assume they weren't far. They'd just have to suffice getting a little wet before arriving to their destination.

Just ahead however, they broke through the thicket and into open ground that immediately brought into view a rustic lodging which was two-story, and built of primarily stone. There were few windows but it did have a large hearth inside, and a small, almost barn-like storehouse built beside it for firewood and other such supplies. Luckily, it was spacious enough, and just barren enough on the inside, that they'd be able to keep their runners there for the night, too.

Bringing his runner to a stop just in front of the storage building, Rihan leaped from its back, going to open the doors for them to bring their runners inside. "Hurry!"

Rushing back to assist Eolyn down from her runner, he wanted to hurry in getting the beasts within. At least there, they could be dry while taking off all their tack and saddles. Perhaps they should leave blankets on them, though; on a night like tonight.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Wed Mar 05, 2014 6:17 pm

A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] 19aff61c-dd04-4202-933b-e71cf662b328_zps63a1e39b

Seeing the building as they passed the corner, she was relieved. They might actually get inside before the rain drenched them through.

They were moving as quickly as they could get away with. Her runner pulled up next to his and as soon as he came back over to help her down, she was sliding into his capable hands. She helped to untack her own runner, leaving the blanket and making sure there was fresh water and hay for them to munch on.

Eolyn didn't say much as they hurried to get the runners taken care of. She was too preoccupied. When they were done though, she took his hand rather suddenly, "Before it really starts to come down, we should get inside."

Of course it seemed that the moment the words escaped her lips and they were out of the large abandoned shed, the rain started to come down in heavy torrents. She held onto Rihan's hand but began running as quickly as she could for the lodging. The rain was heavy enough that it was soaking through her cloak.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:17 pm

Rihan found himself pausing in his rush to help get saddles put away and tack hung from hooks along the wall, watching his wife as she busied herself providing water and hay for the Runnerbeasts. Perhaps that is why she had to reach to grab his hand, drawing him from that brief reverie; he felt as though he'd learned something new about her just then.

Though Rihan knew that his wife was a proficient rider, he hadn't realized before just how much she seemed to love caring for them -just like she cared tenderly for humans. She was so quick and familiar in her way, she'd obviously cared for her family's runners in Igen many times before. That... didn't surprise him as much as... Rihan simply found an appreciation for the realization in that moment, just watching her.

But when she reached for him, Rihan agreed, and grabbed up the bags packed for them, slinging them over his shoulder to carry with his free hand.

Retrieving his hand from her, Rihan dug through a pocket to withdraw the key to the door at the front of the lodge. Opening it, Rihan thought to go ahead of her to make sure that it was empty of occupants like possible Chorong dissidents or the like, but the rain was coming down in sheets. It seemed to be alright, so he ushered her in first, but he took her hand again, even more quickly, applying tension there, so that she could not barge too far inside, without him. He was through the door, at her side, extending all of his senses, in order to make sure that it was indeed safe as it seemed.

Indeed, outside of the rain, it was quiet.

Just then, lightning sounded, brightening the sky like day. Thunder shook through the air, startling even him, though the reflexive tightening grip on her hand was the extend of his reaction.

Setting their things down, Rihan closed the door, locking it securely.

Glancing back at Eolyn with a faint smile, he was at least glad there was enough light still, filtering in from outside, that they'd be able to get some candles lit and start a fire without much trouble. And there was already a pile of dry wood sitting near the hearth.

Seeking some reassurance, Rihan inquired after his Lady, "You aren't getting chilled are you?"
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:38 pm

In their haste to get inside, Eolyn had not considered there could be danger. She was so trusting most of the time anyway the thought might never have occurred to her in normal circumstances. She shivered at the lightening in spite of herself. Once he set their things down, she looked around the room, taking in where the furnishings were and where the candles might be.

As he asked she shook her head, "No but we'll both need to get into something dry soon or we will both be at risk of illness. Best thing to do is start a fire. If you start the fire I'll light candles so we can see."

Yes they should divide and conquer. First though, she reluctantly let go of his hand so that she could remove her cloak. By the door was a place to hang coats that she had seen in shops and things, never had one in her own home but she knew readily why those would be useful to normal people.

Maybe that was the point though of coming out here. They could be normal people for a little while and forget about the whole Lord and Lady part of their lives. Not that they both didn't appreciate their positions. She certainly would prefer to be a Lady than anything else but it was nice to have some of the pressure of that life lifted now and again.

She waited for Rihan to get the fire started to use the flame to light one candle. Then she used the candle to light the other candles, as she went about the room. The glow of all the little flames and the fireplace was romantic. Rihan was always so aware of what would please her, she wondered sometimes if she shouldn't be more aware of what would please him.

"Alright, now... clothes off." She said as she walked towards him. Perfectly happy to assist him if he refused.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:03 pm

A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] RIHAN2_zps7d3d9fc0

Busying himself with building the fire, starter-sized logs and twigs and such were steepled together. It wasn't long before the light of small flames flickered from beneath the pyramid of wood.

Standing as she came up behind him, Rihan's hands reached for her hips, stepping in to her, with a coy smile. "There should be some blankets around here for us to cozy up on. Maybe a fur or two, unless you want to head upstairs. There is another fireplace there, and a bed big enough for two."

Eyes twinkling expectantly in the dim glow of firelight, lighting and thunder sounding again from through the window, Rihan leaned to peck a kiss atop Eolyn's pert little nose in a show of affection.

Of course, he had to do what the healer ordered, and it was time to be out of these wet clothes. So, eyeing her as though expecting her to do the same, Rihan began unbuttoning himself of all his outer-wear.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:43 pm

Smiling at him, "Sounds lovely." Eolyn was happy to go wherever he wanted. It was simply nice to be away from the world, alone with him. In some small way she hoped it would help him deal with everything that had been going on lately. She wanted to be that person for him which made everything easier.

At the kiss on her nose she giggled despite herself. It had tickled a little.

As he began to unbutton his clothes she sat down to take off her boots. Then her socks. Normally someone else unlaced the back of her dress so she could pull it over her head but tonight she would have to enlist his help.

"Rihan, would you unlace me?" She said indicating the back of the dress. Eolyn was not paying attention to where in the process of undressing he might be.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:33 pm

His heart skipped a beat, jumping in his chest when Eolyn asked him to unlace her dress. So, setting aside what he'd been in the process of removing, the young lord holder closed what distance was between them in order to reach his hands to help her.

Of course it was with eagerness, mouth nearly salivating at the opportunity, because it'd been several weeks since they'd laid together given her condition. Considering that, he thought that he should be especially gentle with her now.

If Eolyn was worried about his emotions over current events, well his mind was far from those things now -a job well done on her part and without much effort either, it would seem. His thoughts were ever fixed upon her, finding it difficult to contain himself as he untied the laces, loosening them skillfully. Taking little time after that to slide the dress off her shoulders, Rihan drew her into a back-hug, hands holding her around her middle, so that he could nibble on her ear from behind; and then whisper. "I'm so glad you are mine. You are my one true treasure. The one who motivates the world around me in the day, and at night... penetrates my every thought."

Tracing his lips down her neck with kisses, he helped her finish removing the dress so that she could get warm.

It was even before he finished undressing himself, that he lifted a blanket about her shoulders
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Eolyn's body thrilled at his touch as he undid her laces. Her stomach was all butterflies and her skin sensitive to him wherever he touched her. She leaned back into his hug, her skin warm against him. Rihan was so wonderful, she sometimes thought she had dreamed him up. He was everything she had ever wanted in a husband and more.

She was grinning like the love-sick fool she was after he spoke. And after he spoke his kisses sent small shivers through her as she tried to maintain some composure. Her words returned to her as he was placing the blanket around her.

Every thought she had and everything she did, she did for him. He knew that, he saw that in her. She also knew the same of him although it was nice to hear him say it. She knew nothing she said would come out so eloquently. She had certainly missed his passion in bed, more than a lady should ever admit.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:20 pm

Taking a moment to continue unbuttoning his own shirt, a hard, sculpted frame revealed beneath it as it was shed. When last layers were shucked from his body, standing naked before her, Rihan thought to stretch their clothes out across the backs of the dining chairs around the nearby table before laying more furs and blankets out for them; even throwing some of the pillows from the surrounding couches onto the floor with them for comfort, if they so desired.

By then, the fire was beginning to warm the room, not only in temperature, but with a cozy, romantic light. So, Rihan brought his wife to the place where he'd situated the warm, dry place for them to lay, and lounged beside her there.

Though he really wanted to step up the romanticism as quickly as possible, given his great desire for her, Rihan refrained, making sure that she was comfortable and no longer chilled, first.

Brushing a strand of hair back from her face gently, he inquired, "Are you warming up, then?" Rihan drew Eolyn against him for more warmth, though surely, there in front of the fire, they would both be sweating before they knew it.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:47 pm

Eolyn never tired of looking at her husband's physique. Nor did it seem did he tire of looking at her. He might never, at least that was the hope. While he went about making her comfortable, she wondered at her good fortune. Her father could have married her to anyone or almost anyone on Pern. He could not have known how Rihan would treat her. Although she half wondered if her father had taken some of the things she would want into account. Perhaps he had known they would do well together.

She sat with him, holding her close. Warm was a good word for how she felt in general at the moment. He was there and it was just the two of them. Not that it particularly mattered to them most of the time. She did her best not to be overly affectionate in public due to propriety and his own moral code.

In private though he was more than happy to show her how much he cared for her. Eolyn could almost imagine her heart being taken from her chest it was beating so loudly in her ears. "I'll be warmer still with you so near." She said as she leaned her head in so that her lips could meet with his.

The kiss was just a brief flash, gone in a moment. "I've missed this so much." She might be a woman and a lady at that but their intimacy was important to her. She wanted him as much as he wanted her physically. It gave her a sense of his love as well as contentment.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Fri May 02, 2014 7:26 pm

A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] Rihanflower_zps8ba90a1e

Smiling in that most affectionate way that he usually did when he was happy with her, Rihan resisted the urge to put his hands in her hair or otherwise cosset Eolyn. Instead, he put a hand on her shoulder so that together, in front of the open flames of the hearthfire, they could lay together. Rihan drewa blanket up over them enough to be sure neither of them got a chill. Of course, soon they might not need it.

Without a word, Rihan simply enjoyed the odd warmth of the silence between them then, while he stroked lovingly, with light brushes of his fingertips up and down the outside of her arm, slowly. Soon though, he had pulled her on her side to spoon with her, hugging his arms around her. After which, the young Lord of Telgar let that same hand brush softly along the smooth skin of her stomach.

After a long moment of continuing to give such loving affection, Rihan spoke to his wife in soft tones, "What are you thinking about? You seem to have gotten thoughtfully quiet." His head bent then to kiss the top of hers, slowly bringing his hand to trace back on her arm, up to her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Sat May 03, 2014 9:46 am

A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] 20f5af31-921b-4baf-ba2e-85ee4193c5b0_zps872be30e

Physically speaking, they were communicating, even if it was quiet. She could feel his love and desire more as he moved her to her side. Eolyn never offered any resistance to him. Likely never would but her compliance was always more than simple wifely duty. Love was a great motivator in all aspects of their life together. She fought the urge to flinch when he touched her stomach.

It was not that his touch was unwanted or that her stomach was in any way painful. The flatness of the surface was a reminder only to her of what was lost. She would never truly let go of that loss, not entirely. However, she knew that dwelling on the bad events in life would only lead to misery. She had so much to look forward to in this life with the great love who was her husband.

Considering their lives and what had led them to be together certainly had drawn her into a contemplative silence. After his kiss she bent her head back so she could see him, just a little. "I was thinking about us." She smiled brightly, "More importantly you." She brought her arm up so her hand could touch his chin. There she rubbed her thumb, "I am most fortunate of all women, I have your love and nothing in the world could mean more to me than that."

If she had a less ambitious father, she would never have been given this wonderful love. She could have easily been the wife of another man and never felt this. Eolyn wondered if he ever thought of that as well. Maybe they would both have been sentenced to a more mediocre life without this passionate love they had for each other. The recent deaths had affected her enough to appreciate what she did have in Rihan and what she would never have without him.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32Sat May 03, 2014 11:43 am

"I would never let anyone else have you." Rihan continued to hold her against him even as she craned her neck to see him. There, he kissed her cheek, unable to keep himself from smiling back at his wife.

"I am truly indebted to your father for letting us be together. More than he will ever know." The light of laughter shined in his eyes then, "Just don't tell him that. Faranth knows he is already a hard enough competitor in the ring of politics. He'd never let me hear the end of it if he knew I thought that way."

It was obvious he was teasing her. But at the same time, he knew that he was right. Rihand reached his hand up to poke her adorable little nose with the end of his finger as if rubbing his point in more completely. Nuzzling against her, he had a hard time wanting to let her go to do anything else.

"Do you remember the first time that we met, at the gather? And when I snuck into your room to leave you that first gift I ever had made for you?" Still warm upon his expression, the smile was extant throughout his reminiscing. He even chuckled under his breath, planting a couple of kisses again upon her head.

"In every way, Eolyn, I love you." Rihan wanted to be able to do more things for her like that. Like tonight, stealing her away on runnerback.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]   A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed] I_icon32

Back to top Go down

A night to ourselves [Tags Eolyn! Closed]
Page 1 of 1