Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Become Somone Else

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vladi

Vladi

To Become Somone Else Empty
PostSubject: To Become Somone Else   To Become Somone Else I_icon32Mon Oct 20, 2014 8:14 pm

The day seemed to have started off like a regular normal one for her, sit at home and practice her Weaving since. She had just left a new lesson though today at the Crafthall, so she wanted to take a bit of a break. Instead of going straight home, she decided that she was going to go to the Gardens and relax in the nice green area that seemed to always smell nice because of the flowers and plants. She found a nice little area to sit after a few minutes of walking and she smiled lightly. The girl sat down and she pulled a book out of her bag. She wanted to avoid the weaving project that she had been given earlier in the day, which was why she always had a book in her little bag.

She leaned back against the tree that was behind her then and she looked up at the sky. Oh how I would like to be up in the sky. No need for a craft, and no need to have to listen to someone else. She chuckled at her little thought then and she shook her head lightly. "Don't know why I thought that, there is no way to get out of this Hold." She smiled once more before she actually opened her book to the last place that she was and she thought on it lightly. Voroscha soon got lost in the fictional world of her book and she lost her thoughts on the present. But at the same time, she lost sight of the reality that she was in, just to be in the one she liked and wanted to be in. Okay, maybe it was not a fictional book, maybe it was historical just so she can have a sense of the world before the time now.
Back to top Go down

To Become Somone Else
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Rain of Fire Essentials :: Characters in Play :: History Threads & Mature Threads :: History Threads-
Jump to: