Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the Swords Master's visit

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

the Swords Master's visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Swords Master's visit   the Swords Master's visit - Page 2 I_icon32Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:36 pm

the Swords Master's visit - Page 2 22c74138-ace7-46d2-a331-b21c9c9942bd_zps5b752c58

She nodded, food was a good distraction though she found herself hardly hungry at all now. The pit of her stomach was unsettled. She did not like feeling guilty for something that was not entirely her fault. Ari didn't know if she really wanted to talk about the specifics to Jungi. After all, he was Toshiro's friend and he wouldn't want them to have any sort of hard feelings towards her or one another because of her.

"I suppose most people are very happy to tell you their troubles. I don't like to unload mine on other people." Usually. There were a couple of people she felt like she could tell anything. She didn't know Jungi well enough to trust him in that way but she could see how easy it would be to talk to him if she was not like that.

"I don't want to keep you entirely in the dark. I'm dealing with some complicated emotions and I'm not sure I'm ready to feel any of them to begin with. I don't like feeling helpless when someone I care about is suffering but I cannot help a person who does not want to be helped and I don't deserve to be treated in a hateful way for trying to help."

Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

the Swords Master's visit - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the Swords Master's visit   the Swords Master's visit - Page 2 I_icon32Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:12 pm

"I suppose most people are very happy to tell you their troubles. I don't like to unload mine on other people."

Jungi wasn't the kind of friend to have such hard feelings towards others so easily, but if Ariadne wanted to be vague, he wouldn't press her otherwise. As the food arrived at their table, a couple bowls of light soup with vegitables, he commented, "I guess I'm lucky to have the chance to know and speak to so many people, doing what I do." Well, that was one positive way of putting it anyway.

At least Ari's next words were considerate of him concerning the reason he'd brought her out in the first place. He was nodding as he began eating, considering her words. After a moment he wondered aloud to her about those things, "Just as you say you are feeling now, I wonder if that person isn't ready to feel their own feelings either. Perhaps that person also is not ready to open up to someone else."

Jungi didn't want to offer suggestions on how to mend that kind of thing, but he at least wanted to turn it around and suggest perhaps the other party was feeling the same way. And if they felt the same way, then maybe it would be easier to understand eachother in the end.
Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net

the Swords Master's visit
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2