Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... now they must watch their abundance of luxuries fall away, making room for the tools of survival, and witness this time of relative peace wither into the same fears that harper's ballads had warned them about for generations.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exam day -Scores announced

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Caoimhe

Caoimhe

Exam day -Scores announced - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam day -Scores announced   Exam day -Scores announced - Page 2 I_icon32Tue May 07, 2013 8:51 pm

She sprung off the bed taking the key in her hand from...well it was hard to say where she was keeping it. "Of course. I didn't lock the door to keep you in but to keep others out. A girl can never be too sure." She walked over to the door, her shoulder brushing by his. Before she put the key in she answered his question.

"Who said anything about requirements? I simply do not have the clearance. I think if you knew it would encourage you to join with us. I'll see what needs to happen or whom you need to speak with. I'm not sure how high up it goes. It might be you need to speak with the Lord General himself."

She then turned the key to unlock the door. "Good luck with your assignment. I hope it give you time to think about what we've talked about. It'd be nice to have someone interesting around the camp." People bored her easily.
Back to top Go down
Eloaene

Eloaene

Exam day -Scores announced - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exam day -Scores announced   Exam day -Scores announced - Page 2 I_icon32Tue May 07, 2013 9:34 pm

There was no change in his demeanor as Sorcha brushed past him to get to the door. His eyes followed the movement of her hands as she stuck the key into the door handle, holding it there while she addressed his question.

The 'Lord General'? That would be their leader then, which meant that that's what his father would have been to them all and likewise, that's what he would be come to them if he chose to take that path. And of course they'd want him to see their leader in person -what better person to sway him. Especially if it were someone who'd known his father. The thought kept coming to him that this person would be able to tell him everything, or at least more than the Captain of the Blood Moon Squad had ever offered, and Yeoun wanted desperately to remember more of his own forgotten past.

If the Chorong waited too long to make contact with him again though, it was likely that he would find some way of making a visit to the camp he'd grown up in, taking it into his own hands to find out everything their Captain knew but wasn't sharing with him. Perhaps Yeoun would even go so far as to doing something regrettable to find out just what had transpired on the night of his father's death. For now though, it would all be left to question. Yeoun would consider his options carefully and then decide what to do.

It was such a sweet sentiment she offered after him, but he didn't think he'd need her well-wishes or good-luck to complete a successful assignment.

For now, the Blood Moon member reached into his pocket and removed a couple of the smallest fractions of a mark that he just happened to have with him, dropping them onto the end of the bed as she turned the key in place and then opened the door for him. Perhaps it was of equal complement of her 'services' that he left the smallest mark pieces there as her payment, "It wouldn't be realistic if I didn't leave something with you in payment."

He seemed to ignore the rest of what she'd said, moving past her and into the hall to leave. Shortly, he was gone from the establishment, making his way back to the trainees barracks.
Back to top Go down
https://rainoffire.rpg-board.net

Exam day -Scores announced
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Holds :: Telgar Hold :: Guard Hall & Training Grounds-
Jump to: